Senior Sales Representative, Midwest Territory
Echo Group, The | Salt Lake City, UT
The Echo Group has lead the way in electronic health records and billing software to behavioral health organizations for more than 30 years. We are seeking successful healthcare-focused software sales professionals to fill the role of SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE in the Midwest territory. This position will be home based with overnight travel estimated at 30-50 percent. The Echo Group offers a strong benefit package, base salary and aggressive commission plan that rewards outstanding sales growth.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Effectively manage a complex selling process including prospecting, needs assessment, presentations and closing activity through long sales cycles.
- Pursue leads and move them successfully through the sales process.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quota.
- Develop, analyze and continually improve a plan for maximizing territory revenue.
- Generate sales of all Echo products and services to new customers.
- Consistently reinforce our value proposition to prospective clients as a sales executive in a technology or healthcare setting.
- Quickly develop or (preferably) already possess knowledge of behavioral health industry and software/technology implementation.
- Represent Echo at trade shows, conferences and seminars on a national scale.
- Perform software presentations and demonstrations via the Internet, at client locations and at industry events.
- Be a skilled negotiator with ability to manage and close multiple deals concurrently.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to ensure meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Report on sales activity on a regular basis.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to improve sales tools.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Participate in all sales meetings either by phone or in person.
Three to five years of healthcare-related software sales is strongly preferred. An understanding of Behavioral Health will be a distinct advantage.
A bachelor’s degree in a business related field is required.